1. My Birthday I turned 30 earlier this month. I had the best day, it wasn't what I had originally planned for my birthday but I spent it with family and cake. Plus the hubby took the kids for a bit so I could do some reels and take photos. So it was a definitely … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This April
1. You're tougher than you think. 2. It's ok to ask for help, yes, really it is. 3. You're a geek, embrace it 4. It's ok to like feminine things. 5. You can wear other colours than black, grey and the occasional dark red, blues and greens. No one will judge you. 6. You're going … Continue reading 30 Things I Wished I Could Tell My Younger Self.
1. Frey is Going Back to School Ok, officially Frey starts back at school on Tuesday, but we got the news this week, so I'm counting it. It's just the news I needed, I've not been able to give him the focus that he needs while I have both kids to contend with, and I … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This February
1. New Tv One good thing about the new year, means more new shows to binge watch. We're currently watching WandaVision and The Expanse. Both I'm loving (especially the latest WandaVision episode), which is nice for me as it's been a while since I've really enjoyed any new programmes. 2. Our Health. If you following … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This January
So, it's all gone a bit shite, hasn't it? For those who don't know, I live in Wales, which is back in lockdown, the joy. As a result, I've spent the last few days wondering if there is any real point of doing Christmas properly this year. Restrictions are only being lifted for Christmas day, … Continue reading The Show Must Go On (Or in This Case, Christmas)
1. I Went Back to Work Yep, nearly 5 and half months after lockdown started, I finally went back to work earlier this month. And I'm loving every moment of it. It's nice to have time away from the kids, doing something I'm good at, with people I'm enjoy being with. It's just a really … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful for This August
1. Social Distance Visits With restrictions starting to lessen I've managed to meet up and see some friends and family (at an acceptable distance, of course), it feels like a step in the right direction back towards normal and I'm loving every chance I get to see people who I've really missed. 2. Rediscovering Old … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This June
1. Go for a Haircut . . . And re-colour. So I re-dyed my hair a few weeks ago and I hate it. It was an impulse decision that I regret, now don't get me wrong I like the colour but then I washed it and remembered why I don't dye my hair purple anymore. … Continue reading 5 Things I Can’t Wait To Do After Lockdown is Over