1. I Went Back to Work Yep, nearly 5 and half months after lockdown started, I finally went back to work earlier this month. And I'm loving every moment of it. It's nice to have time away from the kids, doing something I'm good at, with people I'm enjoy being with. It's just a really … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful for This August
1. Social Distance Visits With restrictions starting to lessen I've managed to meet up and see some friends and family (at an acceptable distance, of course), it feels like a step in the right direction back towards normal and I'm loving every chance I get to see people who I've really missed. 2. Rediscovering Old … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This June
1. DIY Hubby just been off for a week and we've managed to not only paint the outside of the house but also completely rearrange the living room. Which included mounting the TV onto the wall and creating a better set up for my husband when he's gaming on the PC. It's a nice feeling … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Happy For This May
1. My Kids Sleep Routine I'm currently with my kids 24/7, except for when I go and do the weekly shop. Now I won't lie, neither of my children likes to sleep much during the day, but both tend to sleep through a majority of the night. Frey is normally down and fast asleep by … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This April
1. Sigi can sit up on her own Unlike her brother Sigi is not interested in crawling. She doesn't like being on her tummy and tends to roll straight back onto her back, I was getting a tiny bit worried about her mobility and progression but she's now sitting up on her own. Frey couldn't … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful for in January
January, the first month of the year and to many (myself included) the most depressing. With Christmas and the holidays over and with no plans for the next month or so, I often find it hard to keep smiling and motivated. But I have found certain things do lift my spirits and keep me moving … Continue reading 5 Things I’m Doing to Beat the January Blues
2. I Will Spend too Much Money on Halloween Clothes. I'll be honest I've already spent too much money on Halloween clothes/costumes and I still don't have a Halloween costume for Frey. Seriously, he has a Halloween hoody and t-shirt but somehow I've managed to forget to buy him an actual costume. I can't really … Continue reading 5 Things That Will Happen This Halloween Week.
Stage 1: Preparation. It's official you're going out out for the first time since you had a baby. It's exciting, you're finally going to get out and have actual adult interaction but first you've got to get ready. This used to be easy, but between being constantly interrupted to help feed, change and burp and … Continue reading 4 Stages of Going Out Out After You’ve Had a Baby.
I can't believe that it's been a month since I gave birth to my beautiful baby daughter but here we are. Even though she's only a month old, I can already see parts of her personality starting to peek through. She's very inquisitive and much calmer than her big brother was at this age. That … Continue reading Sigi 1 Month Update
As the title suggests, I thought I would post about the little things in life that make me happy. 1. Getting my hair cut or dying it a new colour. I got my hair cut the other day, I've had it cut from halfway down my back to just skimming my shoulders. And I love … Continue reading 5 Things That Make Me happy