1. Getting to See Family I know I already mentioned this in the previous post, but it was really lovely to see my family. I hadn't seen them in over 2 years, and I was originally meant to go down to see everyone in August but I got covid which put a stop to those … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful for This October
Half Term has got Me Going
Maybe I shouldn't of booked the week off work, and just left my husband to it (this is a joke, promise). It's been a busy week so far, we've gone cross country to see family in the first time in over 2 years. We had a lovely time, and it was especially special as I … Continue reading Half Term has got Me Going
Christmas Movies I’m Looking Forward to this Year
Noelle Noelle stars the goddess, that is, Anna Kendrick as Santa's little sister, who has to find her brother after he goes AWOL. It's a classic Christmas feel good comedy, along the lines of Santa Clause and Home Alone, that I can't wait to watch. It's on Disney+ from 27th November Christmas Chronicles 1 & … Continue reading Christmas Movies I’m Looking Forward to this Year
First Family Day Out Since Lockdown.
We went to the Blue Planet Aquarium at Ellesmere Port on Monday. It's the first time we've had a family day out since before lockdown. Now I've mentioned before I've got a fear of deep water and the sea, so this wasn't my first choice, but the kids really enjoyed it and I don't want … Continue reading First Family Day Out Since Lockdown.
5 Things I Can’t Wait To Do After Lockdown is Over
1. Go for a Haircut . . . And re-colour. So I re-dyed my hair a few weeks ago and I hate it. It was an impulse decision that I regret, now don't get me wrong I like the colour but then I washed it and remembered why I don't dye my hair purple anymore. … Continue reading 5 Things I Can’t Wait To Do After Lockdown is Over
4 Things I’m Thankful for this March
1. New Tattoo If you follow me on social media, you'll already know I got a new tattoo earlier this month. I haven't gotten one in a little over 2 years and it's one I wanted for ages, to show my love for my favourite film (The Nightmare Before Christmas) and three of my favourite … Continue reading 4 Things I’m Thankful for this March
Sigi’s 9 Month Update
Yes, my baby girl is now 9 months old, we're steadily heading towards her first birthday. Which makes me want to beam with pride and ugly cry at the same time. So, Sigi is still a big, healthy, very strong baby. We were planning on doing baby-led weaning with her, but trying to do this … Continue reading Sigi’s 9 Month Update
3 Things I’m Grateful for in January
1. Sigi can sit up on her own Unlike her brother Sigi is not interested in crawling. She doesn't like being on her tummy and tends to roll straight back onto her back, I was getting a tiny bit worried about her mobility and progression but she's now sitting up on her own. Frey couldn't … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful for in January
Sigi’s 6 Month Update
I say this every time, and I'll say it again, I can't believe Sigi is six months old. Where is the time going? While I love how much she's developing, sometimes I just want time to stand still, just for a few moments and let me enjoy how small and wonderful she is right now. … Continue reading Sigi’s 6 Month Update
7 Signs You Love This Time of Year.
1. The moment September hits, you throw all Summer clothes to the back of your wardrobe and lovingly hang up all jumpers, cardigans and get out your favourite warm leggings and fluffy socks. 2. You buy your kids (and yourself) multiple Halloween and Halloween inspired outfits. Even though you have exactly zero plans for Halloween … Continue reading 7 Signs You Love This Time of Year.