We went to the Blue Planet Aquarium at Ellesmere Port on Monday. It's the first time we've had a family day out since before lockdown. Now I've mentioned before I've got a fear of deep water and the sea, so this wasn't my first choice, but the kids really enjoyed it and I don't want … Continue reading First Family Day Out Since Lockdown.
1. Go for a Haircut . . . And re-colour. So I re-dyed my hair a few weeks ago and I hate it. It was an impulse decision that I regret, now don't get me wrong I like the colour but then I washed it and remembered why I don't dye my hair purple anymore. … Continue reading 5 Things I Can’t Wait To Do After Lockdown is Over
1. New Tattoo If you follow me on social media, you'll already know I got a new tattoo earlier this month. I haven't gotten one in a little over 2 years and it's one I wanted for ages, to show my love for my favourite film (The Nightmare Before Christmas) and three of my favourite … Continue reading 4 Things I’m Thankful for this March
Yes, my baby girl is now 9 months old, we're steadily heading towards her first birthday. Which makes me want to beam with pride and ugly cry at the same time. So, Sigi is still a big, healthy, very strong baby. We were planning on doing baby-led weaning with her, but trying to do this … Continue reading Sigi’s 9 Month Update
1. Sigi can sit up on her own Unlike her brother Sigi is not interested in crawling. She doesn't like being on her tummy and tends to roll straight back onto her back, I was getting a tiny bit worried about her mobility and progression but she's now sitting up on her own. Frey couldn't … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful for in January
I say this every time, and I'll say it again, I can't believe Sigi is six months old. Where is the time going? While I love how much she's developing, sometimes I just want time to stand still, just for a few moments and let me enjoy how small and wonderful she is right now. … Continue reading Sigi’s 6 Month Update
1. The moment September hits, you throw all Summer clothes to the back of your wardrobe and lovingly hang up all jumpers, cardigans and get out your favourite warm leggings and fluffy socks. 2. You buy your kids (and yourself) multiple Halloween and Halloween inspired outfits. Even though you have exactly zero plans for Halloween … Continue reading 7 Signs You Love This Time of Year.
Today is your birthday, you're now two. Where has the time gone? I thought this year you would slow down, you grew so much during your first year, going from a new born to happy little boy with a gorgeous smile that lights up a room. But now you're a full grown toddler, you learnt … Continue reading You’re Two Today
1. I've levelled up in Multitasking. Seriously I thought I was good before I had kids, but now I'm pretty much epic level. I can make Sigi a bottle, while making Frey lunch, during all this I'll be on the phone sorting out appointments and packing their nappy bag for when we have to go … Continue reading 5 Things I’ve Learnt From Being a Member of the 2under2 Club
Every parent has that one place where they take their kids when their at the end of their ropes. When your kids are climbing the walls and that you've watched The Lorax for the 500th time. When you've got to get out of house before you scream and you need to take them somewhere that … Continue reading Surviving The Summer: The Ice Cream Farmers