1. Mission Red Planet Game £38.99 Board games are always a great present in my book, and this one is one of my favourites. It's a quick, light hearted game, that is easy to play with great steampunk art work. 2. Funko Pop Advent Calendar From £29.99 We've all established now that Funko Pops are … Continue reading Geeky Gift Guide, £25 to £50.
1. Creepmas at the Crypt Wax Melts and Candles from The Cosy Crypt If you know someone like me who is obsessed with candles and wax melts, then I have the perfect thing for them. The Cosy Crypt has the most amazing range, and I'm especially loving their limited edition Christmas range, Creepmas at the … Continue reading Geeky Gift Guide Under £25
1. Getting to See Family I know I already mentioned this in the previous post, but it was really lovely to see my family. I hadn't seen them in over 2 years, and I was originally meant to go down to see everyone in August but I got covid which put a stop to those … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful for This October
Can be hard and frustrating, there's no point in me sugar coating it. I find there's a number of activities that I would love to take the kids too, but don't because either they'll be too overwhelming or Frey just won't be interested and it will feel like a wasted trip. I also feel bad … Continue reading Planning for The Holidays When You’re Child Has Additional Needs. . .
If you've read this blog before, then you'll know that Autumn/Winter are my favourite times of year. I love layering up, cosy nights in and all the hot chocolate I can drink. I'm also a sucker for all the holidays, especially Halloween. Love our Winter Walks. So you can imagine that I have not been … Continue reading Autumn Has Finally Arrived
So, it's all gone a bit shite, hasn't it? For those who don't know, I live in Wales, which is back in lockdown, the joy. As a result, I've spent the last few days wondering if there is any real point of doing Christmas properly this year. Restrictions are only being lifted for Christmas day, … Continue reading The Show Must Go On (Or in This Case, Christmas)
1. Getting into the Christmas Spirit This is has been a bit crap, hasn't it? But one thing that has put a smile on my face, is how much people are getting into Christmas early this year. Decorations are going up, mince pies are being bought and Christmas songs are on the radio. I know … Continue reading Three Things I’m Grateful For This November
This is my second year doing Christmas Eve Boxes (or in our case, bags). I really loved doing it last year and looking forward to it even more this year. Now, with both kids still being young, I've kept in the same as last year, with one slight difference (they're both getting chocolate this year). … Continue reading Christmas Eve Boxes/Bags
Noelle Noelle stars the goddess, that is, Anna Kendrick as Santa's little sister, who has to find her brother after he goes AWOL. It's a classic Christmas feel good comedy, along the lines of Santa Clause and Home Alone, that I can't wait to watch. It's on Disney+ from 27th November Christmas Chronicles 1 & … Continue reading Christmas Movies I’m Looking Forward to this Year
1. Halloween It's my favourite holiday (to the surprise of no one) and while I've not been able to celebrate the way I originally planned too (I was going to take the kids trick or treating) but we've had alot of fun anyways. The kids had a pumpkin hunt and me and Frey did some … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful for This October