1. Halloween Movie Marathon I'll be honest, this would happen even if we weren't dealing with all the restrictions. Right now, the kids aren't really interested on live action movies, so the plan is to watch all our favourite cartoon Halloween films one afternoon, curled up on the sofa with popcorn and a large blanket, … Continue reading 5 Ideas for Halloween in Lockdown
1. Laughter is Best We've been married 5 years and together 9, and theres very rarely a day when we don't laugh together. My husband is quick witted and a wind up merchant, and I often knowingly take the bait. So we spend a lot of time laughing, and it's one of the things I … Continue reading 5 Things 5 Years of Marriage Has Taught Me
1. Go for a Haircut . . . And re-colour. So I re-dyed my hair a few weeks ago and I hate it. It was an impulse decision that I regret, now don't get me wrong I like the colour but then I washed it and remembered why I don't dye my hair purple anymore. … Continue reading 5 Things I Can’t Wait To Do After Lockdown is Over
With everything that's going on in the country at the moment, I can imagine I'm not the only one who is planning to stay in on Mother's Day. With this in my mind, I've been racking my brains with ideas on what to do and I've come up with a few ideas that I thought … Continue reading Things To Do if You’re Staying In This Mother’s Day.
January, the first month of the year and to many (myself included) the most depressing. With Christmas and the holidays over and with no plans for the next month or so, I often find it hard to keep smiling and motivated. But I have found certain things do lift my spirits and keep me moving … Continue reading 5 Things I’m Doing to Beat the January Blues
Tomorrow is the 1st December and I'm taking full advantage to me being on maternity and have several things planned for this month that I just can't wait for. 1. Seeing Santa We're actually doing this tomorrow and I can't wait. It's the perfect way to start the month, and it'll be the first time … Continue reading 5 Things I’m Looking Forward To This December.
2. I Will Spend too Much Money on Halloween Clothes. I'll be honest I've already spent too much money on Halloween clothes/costumes and I still don't have a Halloween costume for Frey. Seriously, he has a Halloween hoody and t-shirt but somehow I've managed to forget to buy him an actual costume. I can't really … Continue reading 5 Things That Will Happen This Halloween Week.
1. I've levelled up in Multitasking. Seriously I thought I was good before I had kids, but now I'm pretty much epic level. I can make Sigi a bottle, while making Frey lunch, during all this I'll be on the phone sorting out appointments and packing their nappy bag for when we have to go … Continue reading 5 Things I’ve Learnt From Being a Member of the 2under2 Club
The end is insight, I'm now full term and in a few weeks will be once again a mother to a newborn. This pregnancy has gone well, but in this last trimester I've really been looking forward to when I'm no longer pregnant, and all the things I can have/do when the baby has arrived. … Continue reading 5 Things I’m looking Forward to When I’m No Longer Pregnant.
1. Morning sickness With Frey I throwing up everyday without fail from 6 1/2 weeks until week 13. Thankfully after I had been sick or managed to shove some sort snack down my throat beforehand, the nausea would cease for a few hours before starting up again. This time round I haven't been as lucky, … Continue reading The 5 Big Differences Between My Pregnancies