1. Sorting out the Kids Playgroup/Nursery. I know, I know, we're currently at the beginning of the Summer holidays, but I'm feeling proud of myself getting everything sorted with the kids school in preparation for them starting Playgroup and Nursery in September. Especially as I'm not the most organised person in the world. It's nice … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This July
1. Go to the Beach Fun note, my husband hates the beach (so I might be doing this one solo). I realised the other day that Sigi has never been to the beach and Frey hasn't seen/ been on one for about 3 years. So I'm now determined that we are going to go sometime … Continue reading 3 Things I want to Do This Summer
1. Sigi Turned 2 If you saw my last post, then you'll know that Sigi turned 2 this month. We had a lovely day, with a few family members, cake and presents. Even though Sigi didn't really understand what was going on, she still had an awesome day and spent the whole day smiling. 2. … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This June
How are you 2 today? It only feels like a week ago we were bringing you home from hospital, but here we are celebrating your second birthday. She loves her big brother so much This last year has been tough, but then again, you're tough too. And stubborn, and determined and so single minded when … Continue reading Happy 2nd Birthday, Sigi
1. Our Garden I mentioned in my last 3 Things post that we've sorted out our garden, and we've definitely taken advantage of it. The weather has been pretty good for most of the month and the kids have been outside running about We've even bought a trampoline for the kids and they are loving … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This May
1. Good For The Environment This was one of the main reasons I got back into thrifting in the last year or so. I've really been trying to be more environmentally conscious and buying second hand is a great way to do it. 2. Saves Money I definitely love this one, I've managed to get … Continue reading Things I Love About Thrifting
1. My Birthday I turned 30 earlier this month. I had the best day, it wasn't what I had originally planned for my birthday but I spent it with family and cake. Plus the hubby took the kids for a bit so I could do some reels and take photos. So it was a definitely … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This April
I've got a writing block, and it's doing my head in. Right now I'm feeling really uninspired and that I'm just continuously repeating myself in posts. I feel like I should take a break but at the same time I'm really proud of how consistently I've been able to post over the last year or … Continue reading I’m Stuck in a Rut.
1. You're tougher than you think. 2. It's ok to ask for help, yes, really it is. 3. You're a geek, embrace it 4. It's ok to like feminine things. 5. You can wear other colours than black, grey and the occasional dark red, blues and greens. No one will judge you. 6. You're going … Continue reading 30 Things I Wished I Could Tell My Younger Self.
1. Starting to Sort Out Sigi's Room Currently Sigi is still in our room with us, but over the last few days we've started clearing out and decorating her bedroom. It's our old spare room and had all our books in it, so we've moved some stuff about and we now have a new bookcase. … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This March