1. Good For The Environment This was one of the main reasons I got back into thrifting in the last year or so. I've really been trying to be more environmentally conscious and buying second hand is a great way to do it. 2. Saves Money I definitely love this one, I've managed to get … Continue reading Things I Love About Thrifting
1. My Birthday I turned 30 earlier this month. I had the best day, it wasn't what I had originally planned for my birthday but I spent it with family and cake. Plus the hubby took the kids for a bit so I could do some reels and take photos. So it was a definitely … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This April
I've got a writing block, and it's doing my head in. Right now I'm feeling really uninspired and that I'm just continuously repeating myself in posts. I feel like I should take a break but at the same time I'm really proud of how consistently I've been able to post over the last year or … Continue reading I’m Stuck in a Rut.
1. You're tougher than you think. 2. It's ok to ask for help, yes, really it is. 3. You're a geek, embrace it 4. It's ok to like feminine things. 5. You can wear other colours than black, grey and the occasional dark red, blues and greens. No one will judge you. 6. You're going … Continue reading 30 Things I Wished I Could Tell My Younger Self.
1. Starting to Sort Out Sigi's Room Currently Sigi is still in our room with us, but over the last few days we've started clearing out and decorating her bedroom. It's our old spare room and had all our books in it, so we've moved some stuff about and we now have a new bookcase. … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This March
1. A Lie In And by lie in, I mean not waking up until after 8am. Even when I do have lie ins, I somehow end up awake before 8am, normally it's changing the kids, giving them milk and settling them back down into bed for a bit. Now I'm one of those people, that … Continue reading 3 Simple Things I Want This Mother’s Day.
1. Frey is Going Back to School Ok, officially Frey starts back at school on Tuesday, but we got the news this week, so I'm counting it. It's just the news I needed, I've not been able to give him the focus that he needs while I have both kids to contend with, and I … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This February
1. Satin/Silk Pillowcase I bought mine a few months after I started my curly hair journey. At the time I didn't think it would make much of a difference, but, boy, I was wrong. I found that the pillowcase has helped reduce my frizz and keeping my curls intact in between wash days. Especially, as … Continue reading Products I Can’t Live Without: Curly Hair
The title is a bit of a lie, I don't think lockdown has gotten to me, I know it has. Lately I've become a nag, my temper is short and I feel like I've got a hundred and one things to do and that they're never going to get done. I'm constantly frustrated at the … Continue reading I’ve Become A Nag (AKA I Think Lockdown is Getting To Me)
1. New Tv One good thing about the new year, means more new shows to binge watch. We're currently watching WandaVision and The Expanse. Both I'm loving (especially the latest WandaVision episode), which is nice for me as it's been a while since I've really enjoyed any new programmes. 2. Our Health. If you following … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This January