1. A Lie In And by lie in, I mean not waking up until after 8am. Even when I do have lie ins, I somehow end up awake before 8am, normally it's changing the kids, giving them milk and settling them back down into bed for a bit. Now I'm one of those people, that … Continue reading 3 Simple Things I Want This Mother’s Day.
1. Frey is Going Back to School Ok, officially Frey starts back at school on Tuesday, but we got the news this week, so I'm counting it. It's just the news I needed, I've not been able to give him the focus that he needs while I have both kids to contend with, and I … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This February
1. Satin/Silk Pillowcase I bought mine a few months after I started my curly hair journey. At the time I didn't think it would make much of a difference, but, boy, I was wrong. I found that the pillowcase has helped reduce my frizz and keeping my curls intact in between wash days. Especially, as … Continue reading Products I Can’t Live Without: Curly Hair
The title is a bit of a lie, I don't think lockdown has gotten to me, I know it has. Lately I've become a nag, my temper is short and I feel like I've got a hundred and one things to do and that they're never going to get done. I'm constantly frustrated at the … Continue reading I’ve Become A Nag (AKA I Think Lockdown is Getting To Me)
1. New Tv One good thing about the new year, means more new shows to binge watch. We're currently watching WandaVision and The Expanse. Both I'm loving (especially the latest WandaVision episode), which is nice for me as it's been a while since I've really enjoyed any new programmes. 2. Our Health. If you following … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This January
So, it's been a while since I did an update about my 30 Things To Do Before I'm 30 challenge. Well, so the first thing is I've managed to cross several more items off the list, and considering I've been in lockdown for majority of the year, I'm quite impressed with myself. I've also got … Continue reading 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30 Update.
Thought I would start this new year with a challenge to myself, because it's already been an absolute pile of crap, why not add to it? In all seriousness though, this is something I've been thinking about for a while. Last year I rediscovered my passion for charity shops and eBay, I also found so … Continue reading Ditching the High Street
Ok, so my last post was actually my 100th post on the blog, but 100 posts is quite an achievement in my book, so I wanted to do a blogpost about it. Now I know for some, a 100 posts is nothing, but for me it's something. Something that I've done, that I've achieved over … Continue reading My 100th Post.
So, it's all gone a bit shite, hasn't it? For those who don't know, I live in Wales, which is back in lockdown, the joy. As a result, I've spent the last few days wondering if there is any real point of doing Christmas properly this year. Restrictions are only being lifted for Christmas day, … Continue reading The Show Must Go On (Or in This Case, Christmas)
1. Getting into the Christmas Spirit This is has been a bit crap, hasn't it? But one thing that has put a smile on my face, is how much people are getting into Christmas early this year. Decorations are going up, mince pies are being bought and Christmas songs are on the radio. I know … Continue reading Three Things I’m Grateful For This November