1. DIY Hubby just been off for a week and we've managed to not only paint the outside of the house but also completely rearrange the living room. Which included mounting the TV onto the wall and creating a better set up for my husband when he's gaming on the PC. It's a nice feeling … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Happy For This May
It's Mental Health Awareness Week and the focus this year is on kindness and it got me thinking. You see, I'm not very kind to myself, I can be down on myself, not tidying up enough, not finishing up my do to list, the kids aren't simulated enough, we're all still in pyjamas at 11am … Continue reading Being Kind to Myself
1. Go for a Haircut . . . And re-colour. So I re-dyed my hair a few weeks ago and I hate it. It was an impulse decision that I regret, now don't get me wrong I like the colour but then I washed it and remembered why I don't dye my hair purple anymore. … Continue reading 5 Things I Can’t Wait To Do After Lockdown is Over
1. My Kids Sleep Routine I'm currently with my kids 24/7, except for when I go and do the weekly shop. Now I won't lie, neither of my children likes to sleep much during the day, but both tend to sleep through a majority of the night. Frey is normally down and fast asleep by … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This April
1. Read a new book 2. Re-read entire Harry Potter series. 3. Re-watch the entirety of the MCU in correct chronological order 4. Go to the beach 5. Go to Drayton Manor 6. Spend a night away from the kids, with my husband 7. Get my nose re-pierced 8. Buy at least one matching outfit … Continue reading 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
1. New Tattoo If you follow me on social media, you'll already know I got a new tattoo earlier this month. I haven't gotten one in a little over 2 years and it's one I wanted for ages, to show my love for my favourite film (The Nightmare Before Christmas) and three of my favourite … Continue reading 4 Things I’m Thankful for this March
With everything that's going on in the country at the moment, I can imagine I'm not the only one who is planning to stay in on Mother's Day. With this in my mind, I've been racking my brains with ideas on what to do and I've come up with a few ideas that I thought … Continue reading Things To Do if You’re Staying In This Mother’s Day.