1. Mission Red Planet Game £38.99 Board games are always a great present in my book, and this one is one of my favourites. It's a quick, light hearted game, that is easy to play with great steampunk art work. 2. Funko Pop Advent Calendar From £29.99 We've all established now that Funko Pops are … Continue reading Geeky Gift Guide, £25 to £50.
1. Creepmas at the Crypt Wax Melts and Candles from The Cosy Crypt If you know someone like me who is obsessed with candles and wax melts, then I have the perfect thing for them. The Cosy Crypt has the most amazing range, and I'm especially loving their limited edition Christmas range, Creepmas at the … Continue reading Geeky Gift Guide Under £25
1. Getting to See Family I know I already mentioned this in the previous post, but it was really lovely to see my family. I hadn't seen them in over 2 years, and I was originally meant to go down to see everyone in August but I got covid which put a stop to those … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful for This October
Maybe I shouldn't of booked the week off work, and just left my husband to it (this is a joke, promise). It's been a busy week so far, we've gone cross country to see family in the first time in over 2 years. We had a lovely time, and it was especially special as I … Continue reading Half Term has got Me Going
Can be hard and frustrating, there's no point in me sugar coating it. I find there's a number of activities that I would love to take the kids too, but don't because either they'll be too overwhelming or Frey just won't be interested and it will feel like a wasted trip. I also feel bad … Continue reading Planning for The Holidays When You’re Child Has Additional Needs. . .
1. Sigi starting Playgroup and Frey starting Nursery My babies are growing up, honestly I don't know whether to cry or to jump for joy. They're both going three full days a week and Frey is going a additional two afternoons. Both are loving it (although Frey did cry today at drop off), Sigi especially, … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This September
If you've read this blog before, then you'll know that Autumn/Winter are my favourite times of year. I love layering up, cosy nights in and all the hot chocolate I can drink. I'm also a sucker for all the holidays, especially Halloween. Love our Winter Walks. So you can imagine that I have not been … Continue reading Autumn Has Finally Arrived
1. My Health I got covid earlier this month, it wasn't fun. I spent the first week feeling terrible and really out of it, thankfully though after that first week, I'm now nearly completely recovered. The only thing is I still can't smell anything. Which considering how bad it could of been, is something I … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This August
As the title states above, last Tuesday I cut off most of my hair and dyed it. The reasons why I'm doing a post about it are slightly more complicated than just, 'I fancied a change'. So, for the last few months my anxiety has been through the roof. I've spent most of my time … Continue reading So, I Sort of Cut Most of My Hair off and Dyed it.
1. Sorting out the Kids Playgroup/Nursery. I know, I know, we're currently at the beginning of the Summer holidays, but I'm feeling proud of myself getting everything sorted with the kids school in preparation for them starting Playgroup and Nursery in September. Especially as I'm not the most organised person in the world. It's nice … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This July