1. Our Garden I mentioned in my last 3 Things post that we've sorted out our garden, and we've definitely taken advantage of it. The weather has been pretty good for most of the month and the kids have been outside running about We've even bought a trampoline for the kids and they are loving … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This May
1. Good For The Environment This was one of the main reasons I got back into thrifting in the last year or so. I've really been trying to be more environmentally conscious and buying second hand is a great way to do it. 2. Saves Money I definitely love this one, I've managed to get … Continue reading Things I Love About Thrifting
1. My Birthday I turned 30 earlier this month. I had the best day, it wasn't what I had originally planned for my birthday but I spent it with family and cake. Plus the hubby took the kids for a bit so I could do some reels and take photos. So it was a definitely … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This April
I've got a writing block, and it's doing my head in. Right now I'm feeling really uninspired and that I'm just continuously repeating myself in posts. I feel like I should take a break but at the same time I'm really proud of how consistently I've been able to post over the last year or … Continue reading I’m Stuck in a Rut.
1. You're tougher than you think. 2. It's ok to ask for help, yes, really it is. 3. You're a geek, embrace it 4. It's ok to like feminine things. 5. You can wear other colours than black, grey and the occasional dark red, blues and greens. No one will judge you. 6. You're going … Continue reading 30 Things I Wished I Could Tell My Younger Self.
1. Starting to Sort Out Sigi's Room Currently Sigi is still in our room with us, but over the last few days we've started clearing out and decorating her bedroom. It's our old spare room and had all our books in it, so we've moved some stuff about and we now have a new bookcase. … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This March
Some people will look at this title, and think. 'What the heck is Disneybounding?' Allow me to explain. In Disney parks, adults are not permitted to enter in costume. It makes sense, as it's safe guards and keeps the magic of Disney alive for the children (alot of kds would confused seeing Cinderella necking cocktails … Continue reading I’ve started Disneybounding
I can't believe it's been a whole year since I last did an update on Frey. I would love to say time flies, but honestly, this last year has been unending to us, and I'm sure that many people feel the same way. In my last post I wrote about Frey, I explained that he … Continue reading Frey’s 3 and 1/2 Year Update.
1. A Lie In And by lie in, I mean not waking up until after 8am. Even when I do have lie ins, I somehow end up awake before 8am, normally it's changing the kids, giving them milk and settling them back down into bed for a bit. Now I'm one of those people, that … Continue reading 3 Simple Things I Want This Mother’s Day.
1. Frey is Going Back to School Ok, officially Frey starts back at school on Tuesday, but we got the news this week, so I'm counting it. It's just the news I needed, I've not been able to give him the focus that he needs while I have both kids to contend with, and I … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This February