Can be hard and frustrating, there's no point in me sugar coating it. I find there's a number of activities that I would love to take the kids too, but don't because either they'll be too overwhelming or Frey just won't be interested and it will feel like a wasted trip. I also feel bad … Continue reading Planning for The Holidays When You’re Child Has Additional Needs. . .
1. Sigi starting Playgroup and Frey starting Nursery My babies are growing up, honestly I don't know whether to cry or to jump for joy. They're both going three full days a week and Frey is going a additional two afternoons. Both are loving it (although Frey did cry today at drop off), Sigi especially, … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This September
If you've read this blog before, then you'll know that Autumn/Winter are my favourite times of year. I love layering up, cosy nights in and all the hot chocolate I can drink. I'm also a sucker for all the holidays, especially Halloween. Love our Winter Walks. So you can imagine that I have not been … Continue reading Autumn Has Finally Arrived
4 years ago today you came into the world, although it feels like you were just a little new born boy only a few days ago. Every year I attempt to write this without crying and every year I fail. You've grown so much this year, going from a toddler to a little boy. Too … Continue reading Today You’re 4
1. My Health I got covid earlier this month, it wasn't fun. I spent the first week feeling terrible and really out of it, thankfully though after that first week, I'm now nearly completely recovered. The only thing is I still can't smell anything. Which considering how bad it could of been, is something I … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This August
As the title states above, last Tuesday I cut off most of my hair and dyed it. The reasons why I'm doing a post about it are slightly more complicated than just, 'I fancied a change'. So, for the last few months my anxiety has been through the roof. I've spent most of my time … Continue reading So, I Sort of Cut Most of My Hair off and Dyed it.
1. Sorting out the Kids Playgroup/Nursery. I know, I know, we're currently at the beginning of the Summer holidays, but I'm feeling proud of myself getting everything sorted with the kids school in preparation for them starting Playgroup and Nursery in September. Especially as I'm not the most organised person in the world. It's nice … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This July
1. Go to the Beach Fun note, my husband hates the beach (so I might be doing this one solo). I realised the other day that Sigi has never been to the beach and Frey hasn't seen/ been on one for about 3 years. So I'm now determined that we are going to go sometime … Continue reading 3 Things I want to Do This Summer
1. Sigi Turned 2 If you saw my last post, then you'll know that Sigi turned 2 this month. We had a lovely day, with a few family members, cake and presents. Even though Sigi didn't really understand what was going on, she still had an awesome day and spent the whole day smiling. 2. … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This June
How are you 2 today? It only feels like a week ago we were bringing you home from hospital, but here we are celebrating your second birthday. She loves her big brother so much This last year has been tough, but then again, you're tough too. And stubborn, and determined and so single minded when … Continue reading Happy 2nd Birthday, Sigi