1. You're tougher than you think. 2. It's ok to ask for help, yes, really it is. 3. You're a geek, embrace it 4. It's ok to like feminine things. 5. You can wear other colours than black, grey and the occasional dark red, blues and greens. No one will judge you. 6. You're going … Continue reading 30 Things I Wished I Could Tell My Younger Self.
1. Starting to Sort Out Sigi's Room Currently Sigi is still in our room with us, but over the last few days we've started clearing out and decorating her bedroom. It's our old spare room and had all our books in it, so we've moved some stuff about and we now have a new bookcase. … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This March
Some people will look at this title, and think. 'What the heck is Disneybounding?' Allow me to explain. In Disney parks, adults are not permitted to enter in costume. It makes sense, as it's safe guards and keeps the magic of Disney alive for the children (alot of kds would confused seeing Cinderella necking cocktails … Continue reading I’ve started Disneybounding
I can't believe it's been a whole year since I last did an update on Frey. I would love to say time flies, but honestly, this last year has been unending to us, and I'm sure that many people feel the same way. In my last post I wrote about Frey, I explained that he … Continue reading Frey’s 3 and 1/2 Year Update.
1. A Lie In And by lie in, I mean not waking up until after 8am. Even when I do have lie ins, I somehow end up awake before 8am, normally it's changing the kids, giving them milk and settling them back down into bed for a bit. Now I'm one of those people, that … Continue reading 3 Simple Things I Want This Mother’s Day.
1. Frey is Going Back to School Ok, officially Frey starts back at school on Tuesday, but we got the news this week, so I'm counting it. It's just the news I needed, I've not been able to give him the focus that he needs while I have both kids to contend with, and I … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful For This February
1. Satin/Silk Pillowcase I bought mine a few months after I started my curly hair journey. At the time I didn't think it would make much of a difference, but, boy, I was wrong. I found that the pillowcase has helped reduce my frizz and keeping my curls intact in between wash days. Especially, as … Continue reading Products I Can’t Live Without: Curly Hair
The title is a bit of a lie, I don't think lockdown has gotten to me, I know it has. Lately I've become a nag, my temper is short and I feel like I've got a hundred and one things to do and that they're never going to get done. I'm constantly frustrated at the … Continue reading I’ve Become A Nag (AKA I Think Lockdown is Getting To Me)
1. New Tv One good thing about the new year, means more new shows to binge watch. We're currently watching WandaVision and The Expanse. Both I'm loving (especially the latest WandaVision episode), which is nice for me as it's been a while since I've really enjoyed any new programmes. 2. Our Health. If you following … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This January
So, it's been a while since I did an update about my 30 Things To Do Before I'm 30 challenge. Well, so the first thing is I've managed to cross several more items off the list, and considering I've been in lockdown for majority of the year, I'm quite impressed with myself. I've also got … Continue reading 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30 Update.