1. Mission Red Planet Game £38.99 Board games are always a great present in my book, and this one is one of my favourites. It's a quick, light hearted game, that is easy to play with great steampunk art work. 2. Funko Pop Advent Calendar From £29.99 We've all established now that Funko Pops are … Continue reading Geeky Gift Guide, £25 to £50.
Geeky Gift Guide Under £25
1. Creepmas at the Crypt Wax Melts and Candles from The Cosy Crypt If you know someone like me who is obsessed with candles and wax melts, then I have the perfect thing for them. The Cosy Crypt has the most amazing range, and I'm especially loving their limited edition Christmas range, Creepmas at the … Continue reading Geeky Gift Guide Under £25
3 Things I’m Thankful for This October
1. Getting to See Family I know I already mentioned this in the previous post, but it was really lovely to see my family. I hadn't seen them in over 2 years, and I was originally meant to go down to see everyone in August but I got covid which put a stop to those … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Thankful for This October
Half Term has got Me Going
Maybe I shouldn't of booked the week off work, and just left my husband to it (this is a joke, promise). It's been a busy week so far, we've gone cross country to see family in the first time in over 2 years. We had a lovely time, and it was especially special as I … Continue reading Half Term has got Me Going
Planning for The Holidays When You’re Child Has Additional Needs. . .
Can be hard and frustrating, there's no point in me sugar coating it. I find there's a number of activities that I would love to take the kids too, but don't because either they'll be too overwhelming or Frey just won't be interested and it will feel like a wasted trip. I also feel bad … Continue reading Planning for The Holidays When You’re Child Has Additional Needs. . .
3 Things I’m Grateful For This September
1. Sigi starting Playgroup and Frey starting Nursery My babies are growing up, honestly I don't know whether to cry or to jump for joy. They're both going three full days a week and Frey is going a additional two afternoons. Both are loving it (although Frey did cry today at drop off), Sigi especially, … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This September
Autumn Has Finally Arrived
If you've read this blog before, then you'll know that Autumn/Winter are my favourite times of year. I love layering up, cosy nights in and all the hot chocolate I can drink. I'm also a sucker for all the holidays, especially Halloween. Love our Winter Walks. So you can imagine that I have not been … Continue reading Autumn Has Finally Arrived
Today You’re 4
4 years ago today you came into the world, although it feels like you were just a little new born boy only a few days ago. Every year I attempt to write this without crying and every year I fail. You've grown so much this year, going from a toddler to a little boy. Too … Continue reading Today You’re 4
3 Things I’m Grateful For This August
1. My Health I got covid earlier this month, it wasn't fun. I spent the first week feeling terrible and really out of it, thankfully though after that first week, I'm now nearly completely recovered. The only thing is I still can't smell anything. Which considering how bad it could of been, is something I … Continue reading 3 Things I’m Grateful For This August
So, I Sort of Cut Most of My Hair off and Dyed it.
As the title states above, last Tuesday I cut off most of my hair and dyed it. The reasons why I'm doing a post about it are slightly more complicated than just, 'I fancied a change'. So, for the last few months my anxiety has been through the roof. I've spent most of my time … Continue reading So, I Sort of Cut Most of My Hair off and Dyed it.